Exporters have until February 18, 2022 to submit their application.
Known in English as trade winds, the Alizés refer to the winds which established the main maritime trade routes between continents over the centuries and linked Canada to foreign markets. The Alizés Awards, presented by FCC, highlight the excellence of the work accomplished by Canadian agri-food companies that have distinguished themselves in international markets.
April 20th, 2022 | 6:00 pm
Palais des Congrès
1001, Jean-Paul-Riopelle Pl.
Montreal, Quebec, H2Z 1H5
Three prizes will be awarded this year : “SME Fonds de solidarité FTQ” (companies with revenues of $50 million or less), “Large company FCC” (companies with revenues of $50 million and more) and, a brand new category, “Export Innovation Inno-Centre”given to a company that has demonstrated increased originality in the development of its export strategies or in its response to an unforeseen situation.
Becoming a winner
of a great export award represents
an exceptionnal calling card
for your company.
Benefit from Pan-Canadian exposure as part of a vast public relations campaign all across the country.
Promote the leading position of your organization on foreign markets by taking innovative actions for exports.
Attract attention from the entire Canadian agri-food industry during the Alizés Evening.
Find out more about the opportunities for visibility offered to finalists and winners.
- Press release announcing the finalists before the event
- Promotion of finalists on the Alizés Awards website
- Promotion of finalists across various Group Export and FCC communications platforms
- Presentation of the finalist companies in the Group Export lounge during SIAL Canada
- Loop projection of the finalists’ names and logos on screen during the Alizés Evening
- Mention of the finalists and presentation of their representatives on the main stage during the Alizés Evening
- Official photo of the company’s representatives during the event
- Two tickets to attend the Alizés Evening
- Pan-Canadian media relations campaign including press release, profile of the winners, calls to journalists and organization of interviews with 2022 winners
- Promotion of the winners across various Group Export and FCC communications platforms
- Profile of the winners or connected visibility in various Canadian media publications
- Mention and photo of winners on the Group Export’s home page
- Announcement of winners on the SIAL Canada website
- Use of the Alizés Awards 2022 Winner logo allowing the company to position itself as a leader in the Canadian agri-food industry
Verify the eligibility of your company and submit your application.
To be eligible, your company must:
- be a Canadian agricultural or food processing company;
- have its main head office in Canada;
- market products that are mainly manufactured in Canada;
- have been in business for at least three years;
- be an active exporter outside Canada for at least two years;
- have annual sales of at least $1 million.
Please note that companies in the services and distribution sector, as well as trading firms, are not eligible.
To submit your application, please fill out the form below and the application documents will be sent to you automatically.
Applications must be received by February 18, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.