You have until June 19, 2021 to submit your application.
Known in English as trade winds, the Alizés refer to the winds which established the main maritime trade routes between continents over the centuries and linked Canada to foreign markets. Proud successor to the Canadian Export Business Award, granted by the Agri-Food Export Group for almost 15 years, the Alizés Awards, presented by FCC, highlight the excellence of the work accomplished by Canadian agri-food compagnies that have distinguished themselves in international markets.
October 14th, 2021 | 11:00 am
will be unveiled
on October 14, 2021.
The Alizés Awards will be virtually unveiled right here on September 21, in conjunction with SIAL Canada. Two companies will be honoured with the presentation of awards for Alizés of the Year in one of two categories : Small to medium-sized enterprise (revenues of 50 millions or less) and Large company (revenues of 50 millions and more).
Becoming a winner of
an export award represents an exceptionnal opportunity
for your company.
Benefit from pan-Canadian exposure as part of a vast public relations campaign all across the country.
Promote the leading position of your organization on foreign markets by taking innovative actions for exports.
Attract attention from the entire Canadian agri-food industry during the Alizés Evening.
Find out more about the opportunities for visibility offered to finalists and winners.
- Press release announcing the finalists before the event
- Promotion of finalists on the Alizés Awards website
- Promotion of finalists across various Export Group and FCC communications platforms
- Presentation of the finalist companies in the Export Group VIP lounge during SIAL Canada
- Loop projection of the finalists’ name and logo on the big screen during the Alizés Evening
- Mention of the finalists and presentation of their representative on the main stage during the Alizés Evening
- Official photo of the company’s representative during the event
- Two tickets to attend the Alizés Evening
- Pan-Canadian media relations campaign including press release, profile of the winners, calls to journalists and organization of interviews with 2019 winners
- Media kit promoting the winners sent to all Canadian ambassadors and Quebec government offices internationally
- Promotion of the winners across various Export Group and FCC communications platforms
- Profile of the winners or connected visibility in various Canadian media publications
- Mention of winners – with photo – on the Export Group’s home page (9 months)
- Announcement of winners on the SIAL Canada website
- Use of the Alizés Awards – 2021 Winner logo allowing the company to position itself as a leader in the Canadian agri-food industry
Verify the eligibility of your company and submit your application.
To be eligible, your company must:
- be a Canadian agricultural or food processing company;
- have its main head office in Canada;
- market products that are mainly manufactured in Canada;
- have been in business for at least three years;
- be an active exporter outside Canada for at least two years;
- have annual sales of at least $1 million.
Please note that companies in the services and distribution sector, as well as trading firms, are not eligible.
To submit your application, please fill out the form below and the application documents will be sent to you automatically.
Applications must be received by June 19, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.